Tirupati balaji temple is one of the major tourist attractions of South India and one of the richest temples. People’s faith and belief in Lord Vishnu or Swami is an unimaginable sight and quite interesting too. Showcasing an intriguing view of incredible India, Tirupati Balaji Temple is a must visit during your visit to this wonderland.
● The idol appears to be standing in the middle of the sanctum sanctorum from outside whereas the idol is actually slightly towards the right corner of the Garba Gudi.
● No one knows the lamp is lit in the front of the idol, but everyone believes that it never gets extinguished and is alive for thousands of years.
● Tirupati Balaji, holds the record of being the richest as well as the most visited temple in India. The temple receives offerings in cash, jewelry, gold, silver and shares every day.
● The main idol of Balaji temple is still alive.
● According to the priests at Tirupati Balaji, every Thursday during Nija Roop Darshanam, the main idol is decorated with white wooden coating. After removing the paste, the impression of the goddess remains.
● The surroundings of this temple seem normal but when you see it, the place becomes attractive. Not far away, the Garuda Hill in Tirumala is quite an interesting sight to behold. The hill got its name because of the shape of Garuda. Garuda is believed to be the abode of Lord Venkateshwara.
● Another similar fact about the hills is that one of the hills has the face of the lord. It is like he’s sleeping and you can actually see the face.
● At the entrance of Tirumala Hills, there is a rock formation which appears like a snake hood. The distance of this formation is equal to the height of the main idol.
● You can also find a stick at the main entrance of the temple at Madhavaram. According to the beliefs, that stick was used by Ananthvalar to kill Swami when they were children. During this one day Swami’s chin got hurt due to which blood oozed out. Since then the practice of applying sandalwood on Swami’s chin came into existence.
● Idol is stronger than any material. Even after the application of green camphor, which is known to be the strongest material that can crack any stone, the idol of the lord remains unaffected.
● The temple structure was constructed around 300 AD. The Dravidian style of construction involved the use of sandstone, granite and soapstone.
● The temple has various stone carvings from different ruling administrations of history. There are about 1180 engravings out of which 139 belong to different reigns.
● Tirupati Balaji Temple holds a special and distinct significance among Hindus. According to Vaikhanas Traditions, the deity is worshiped six times a day. The six worshipers are done for prime victory and we all will experience peace and be amazed by its beauty.
Tirupati Balaji temple is a devotional and auspicious heritage tradition of hindu religious devotees and senior citizens. Get to discover the best trip at Sri Balaji tours and travels at customized NRI Foreigners Privileged Darshan Tirumala and special darshan tickets to make a visit to the divine and powerful idol – Sri Balaji at tirumala temple, Tirupati.
In order to make your Three Day Tirupati Package From Bangalore safe and comfortable, contact usand book Special Tatkal Darshan Package from Bangalore. TTD Srivani trust VIP Break Darshan is being preferred by a greater number of pilgrims. SRIVANI Trust VIP Darshan can be purchased at Sri Balaji travels for your convenience.